Some youngsters develop up with fathers who’re actively and positively concerned of their lives. These fathers love their youngsters, shield them, reward them, spend high quality time with them, play with them, train them, and assist them in dealing the life struggles.
Then again, some unlucky youngsters develop up with out the compassionate love and care of their father due to their early and premature dying.
Significator of father in astrology
· Solar significator of father
· ninth home/lord stands for father
· 4th/10th home/lord signifies longevity of father.
· Saturn is a pure significator of dying
· Solar is badly stricken /debilited /hammed by malefic, signifies extreme setback or early dying of the daddy.
· Solar is posited in fifth /ninth in a merciless signal signifies early dying of the daddy.
· Solar and Saturn positioned in 12th and Weak/waning Moon posited in seventh; early dying of the daddy is indicated.
· Mars and Solar positioned collectively and aspected by Saturn signifies father will expire inside one 12 months of native’s start.
· Solar and Rahu posited eighth from the lord of ninth home with out having related/aspected by a benefice signifies early lack of the daddy.
· Solar in seventh, Mars in 10th and Rahu in 12th longevity of father stay doubtful.
· Malefic planets positioned in 4th/ sixth/eighth home from the ascendant/Solar point out early lack of the daddy.
· 10th home from the Ascendant /Solar is closely stricken signifies early dying of the daddy.
· Weak Solar in fifth signifies extreme issues confronted by father.
· Solar is positioned in ninth together with a malefic planet and the start of the native is within the opening Mahadasa [major period] of the Solar, the daddy will die early.
ninth home /lord
· Rahu positioned in ninth, aspected by Solar/Mars/Saturn father will die inside few weeks of native’s start.
· Ketu positioned in 4th/fifth/ninth home, indicated dying of father from an incurable illness.
· Rahu is posited in ninth home, related to an exalted planet, and the native born within the Mahadasa [major period] of that exalted planet, the early dying of the daddy is feasible.
· Placement of lord of ninth and Rahu is sixth/eighth from one another, and the native born within the opening Mahadasa of Rahu/lord of ninth signifies early dying of the daddy.
· Rahu/Ketu positioned in ninth home and the native was born within the opening Mahadasa of Rahu/Ketu, early lack of father is feasible.
· Lord of ninth is posited in ninth together with Rahu and the native was born within the opening Mahadasa of Rahu, father will expire early.
· 10th home from the Ascendant /Solar is closely stricken signifies early dying of father
· Malefic planets positioned in 4th/10th/12th indicated early dying of each guardian.
· Mars positioned in 10th in an inimical signal, early lack of father is feasible.
· Saturn and Rahu positioned in 12th and weak/waning Moon posited in seventh with out having the facet of any benefice.
· Saturn posited in ascendant, Mars in seventh and Moon in sixth, father will expire early.
The posthumous little one [born after the death of the father]
· Rahu, Saturn and the Mars positioned collectively in any home, native will born after the dying of the daddy.
· Start in day-time and the Solar is aspected by the Mars or the start is in night-time and the Venus is being aspected by the Mars, signifies dying of father earlier than the native’s start.
· Solar and Venus posited in moveable indicators and aspected/related to Mars, native will born after the dying of the daddy.
· Start in day-time and the Saturn and Mars positioned collectively in a moveable signal, the daddy will die in a international land earlier than the start of the native.
· Rahu, Venus and the Saturn positioned collectively in 2nd home; father will die earlier than the start of the native.